“Going green” is in.
If you interested in:
- Lighting efficiency
- Environmentally-friendly building products and furnishings
- Solar electric generation or water heating
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Indoor air and/or water purification
Consult with us before you start your project, to find out how to “green” while you build. You’ll be glad you did! See our scope of services.
We advise on:
- What “Green” Means
- Reviewing Plans
- Finding Funding
- Connecting to Pre-Qualified Service Providers
We work with homeowners and businesses to bring more energy efficiency, health and environmental responsibility to their spaces. With our help, you can plan and implement construction projects to create buildings that are:
- more energy-efficient
- more cost-effective
- better for the planet we live on
Contrary to popular belief, many green options are comparably-priced to the “usual” ones. And if you don’t ask for green products from your contractor, you won’t get them.
Few people have the time, energy or technical know-how to be informed about “greenovating” their buildings. Our services aid you in navigating through all the options in greening your home, business and/or property.
We are based on Long Island but can travel to your location. We are also delighted to present the fundamentals of going green to your school, civic, fraternal or trade association.
- Educate you in green basics
- Discuss your priorities, plans and goals in going green
- Help you apply for rebate, financing and incentive programs to fund your project
- Review your project plans
- Consult with you on different green options; do they fit your needs?
- Provide you with referrals to reliable, competent, licensed contractors and professionals:
- Home Energy Auditor* for a FREE audit (funded through NYSERDA and LIPA programs)
- Insulation contractor*
- Geothermal heat pump installer
- Solar PV installer
- Evaluate contractor proposals
- Speak to your group or association
We can help you distinguish the “greenwashing” and “green-bashing” factoids from the proven facts. You know your business. Let us help you stay focused on it and leave the “green” research to us.
*We are independent sales representatives for Green Audit USA.
|“When we try to pick out anything by itself we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.”
–John Muir, Scottish-born conservationist
NO ONE else does what we do. Our multi-disciplinary, systems approach to every project allows us to tailor our solutions to the unique features and challenges of your property. By seeing the big picture we can determine what you need and who can best deliver it. Our expertise saves you time, money and regrets.
We keep up with emerging technologies so you don’t have to. Do you know about:
- Energy Conservation?
- Energy Efficiency?
- Renewable Energy Technologies?
- Healthy Products for Home and Office, including Furnishings, Air and Water Purification Systems?
- ENERGY STAR® and LEED programs?
- Healthy yard and garden care: organic, sustainable?
Let us be your guide and advocate when you choose to go green in your home, business or commercial property.